Wednesday 25 April 2012

Party

I can't believe I've not written about this yet - Sunday the 15th was Audrey's first birthday party!







It was a day full of fun and love. In the morning our dear friends and family started arriving.














We had fun party food, and I made her a birthday cake with a cat's face on. Those who know me will know that I am no good at all at baking, but I wanted to try my best for her birthday and with a little help from Ian and Ally it came out all right.

After being initially shy and why-are-all-these-people-staring-at-me, Audrey had a great time.






In the afternoon her little friends Daisy, Kitty and Mia showed up, and Audrey was so pleased she even gave Daisy a big hug!






Every time I try to put words to how it felt to see her turn one, and celebrate that with friends and family, the words just don't do the feeling justice. So I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.





No comments:

Post a Comment