Thursday 30 June 2011

Sleep

We're starting to get into a good sleep routine in the evenings now. It all starts with bath time, then baby massage before getting dressed in warm, soft, snuggly clean pyjamas. Then it's time for a feed and a story in the darkened bedroom, before being rocked to sleep in the crib with her special bunny blanket from Aunty Holly. Towards the end of my pregnancy, when I was getting nervous about the birth, I hung the bunny blanket up on the wall in the nursery so that I could see it and remember why I was going through this, and focus on the amazing times to come.

Her sleep at night is getting better and better, and I find myself lying awake and hoping she'll wake up soon because I miss my night time cuddles.

Of course, the daytime sleeps are still very sporadic and unpredictable. Cute, though!







No comments:

Post a Comment