Thursday 9 June 2011

Walks and naps

I'm pleased to report that Audrey is doing a lot better recently. In fact, I'm writing this while little girl has a good long nap beside me.
Her sleep has been so much better lately, it's great.
She's becoming such a little person, with her own likes and dislikes and whims. When she's dressed in proper clothes rather than sleepsuits and rompers it almost breaks my heart. She looks so grown up.


I've been enjoying the brief times I'm able to get out and about with her now that she's feeling slightly better. The weather has been a bit unfortunate for June - rain and thunder and only the odd glimpse of sunshine.
I remember when Nana Pat bought this fun warm coat suit for Audrey, back when I was 7 months pregnant. Today she wore it for the first time, all snug and warm with the blanket that Nana Barbara made for her too. Such a wonderful feeling.

Finally, some pics to reassure anyone who was worried about how Audrey was doing after her vaccinations. She was a little bit subdued during the afternoon, but when her dad arrived back from work and called out that he was home, her face lit up just as usual and she got all excited and started waving her arms around.


No comments:

Post a Comment