Thursday 25 October 2012

Friend

Our dear friend Cori has been visiting this week, and it's been so wonderful. Cori is so good with Audrey, and it makes me so happy to see my good friends loving my little girl. Audrey has had a great time having someone new here to play with, and I've enjoyed having the time to be able to do things like getting my hair cut - not to mention to spend time catching up with one of my dearest friends.


There was a lot of takeaway eating, dvd watching, chatting and adventuring!




We're off to visit my grandparents tomorrow for a long weekend, and my dad and stepmum will be there too. It's starting to really feel like the run up to Christmas - I'm so excited for it this year, I think Audrey will have so much fun.





I've always thought of autumn as one of my least favourite seasons - it's always been a little depressing, the closing down of the year. This year, though, for the first time in ages I've really enjoyed watching the leaves change. Something about having children makes you look at things with newer eyes.





Come back and visit again soon, "Aunty" Cori - we'll miss you!



No comments:

Post a Comment