Friday 29 July 2011

The Plummer Clan

Where to even start? We've had visitors the past few days...

My own Nana and Grandad, Audrey's great grandparents, Bill and Norah Plummer.
And my Aunty Laura, Audrey's great-aunt, and her two daughters Sophie and Amy - my cousins.
It was so wonderful to see them, and a really special time when they met Audrey for the first time.



It doesn't seem like long ago that these two were Audrey's age. Now look at them at the grand old ages of 10 and 11.




We had such a great time together while they've been here, and I've got so many photos that I'll have to split this into a couple of posts! Family means so much to me, and to have this record of Audrey's first meeting with her second cousins, her great aunt and her great grandparents is very special. I know that I'll be looking back on this first meeting in the future with so much fondness and nostalgia.
Welcome to the family, Audrey Bea!

No comments:

Post a Comment