Wednesday 27 July 2011

15 weeks

I had a great time last weekend working hard at the shelter while Ian looked after Audrey all day on both days. He took some pics of her being adorable:

I spoke to her on the phone while I was away, and apparently she really responded to the sound of my voice. Yay!



Oh she's so cute. Just look at that face. She's so responsive now, staring at things and playing with things and interacting so much with her surroundings. Absolutely precious.


She's starting to practice lifting herself up for crawling, too! Making all the right motions. And she can roll over onto her side pretty well now, but not all the way over without help.


We've had visits from Grandad Pop and Nana B this week.


We went on a trip to the vet, which is a place where I spend a lot of my time given my job! It was Audrey's first visit while "on the outside" - I was there a lot while I was pregnant and it was interesting to see her there where I had spent so much time before she was born.


Looking beautiful Audrey Bea!




No comments:

Post a Comment