Wednesday 25 January 2012

Mini-Break with the Mini-Bea

Time runs away from me lately. So many things to do and places to be!

We spent the weekend down in England at my sister Holly's house. It was frantic and stressful and tough, and so, so very good to see family.

Holly and her partner Sam have recently bought, done up and moved into a house together. I'm so impressed by all the work they've done and how great the place looks, and proud of my little sis for owning her own place at the ripe old age of 22. Her and Sam were fantastic hosts and we felt so much love and warmth staying in their home with them (plus their new puppy Murphy - Audrey ADORED him!).

We met up with my grandparents, my aunt and uncle, and my two cousins Sophie and Amy, as well as my other sister Kate. We were all together to go to my dad's annual pantomime that he writes and puts on in his village. A really wonderful, hilarious experience.


Yes, my little cousin Sophie isn't so little any more and is actually now taller than me. We all knew this day would come!

Although there were difficult times, delayed trains, sad news, broken heaters... it was a wonderful weekend thanks to the wonderful people involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment