Sunday 7 August 2011

Tummy Time, Toys and Friends - My Favourite Things at Four Months

Nearly four months old!

Audrey rolled over on purpose for the first time on Friday morning before Ian went to work. I was so happy that both of us got to see it! We didn't manage to get any photos, but we'll be watching out for it in future. She's rolled over a few times by accident but this was the first time we saw it happen with intent.

She's starting to enjoy tummy time now, whereas before she would cry after a few moments. She's so strong!



Being mobile is so much fun. Here are some pics I took just after she rolled over.



Apart from tummy time, Audrey's favourite activity lately is playing with toys! Nana and Grandad Plummer gave Audrey a teddy bear called Charles and he is just the right size for cuddles.



She's also been playing lots with Lamby, a gift from Aunty Kate. She's had Lamby since she was born, and would fist her hands in his soft fur as soon as she could. Now she grabs hold of him and takes him with her when we go out on adventures. We have to be careful not to leave him on the bus!

Audrey also loves hearing people's voices on the phone. Especially dear friends who are far away. Here she is talking to Cori.
Bath times are also fun, especially with Sherduck Holmes!


She's getting so big. At her last weigh in a few days ago she was 15lb 5oz! Growing so fast it makes me ache to think of it. Big enough to wear this little jumper that I knitted the weekend Ian and I announced our engagement, before we even thought of Audrey Bea. I found the pattern in a shop in St. Annes and thought it was too darling not to make, so I knit it without a specific baby in mind and then forgot all about it until Audrey came along.
Another of Audrey's favourite things is friends! Especially Oliver.



I love the way they interact, staring at and reaching for each other.


Oh Audrey Bea.


So inquisitive now, staring at everything and working out the world around you.

I think I love you more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment