Wednesday 10 April 2013

Birthdays

I have yet another horrid cold just now, boo. So to cheer myself up, here is a post with pics from my birthday last month!



Ros was here, and we went to Butterfly World during the day, always a favourite with Audrey because of all the butterflies and caterpillars (not to mention the reptiles and spiders and other insects), and a favourite with me because it is SO nice and warm.



We had lunch at the garden centre, and bought Audrey some books (I can't help it, I have a COMPULSION when it comes to buying children's books!) and she also chose a glittery purple dragon, who sat next to her on the bus home and who now goes everywhere with her in her rucksack.



In the evening we went out for dinner and Audrey drank a lot of chocolate milkshake and then fell asleep on her chair. Bless her.



It's Audrey Bea's birthday on Saturday and we're all looking forward to it, in a very relaxed sort of way. It will be a wonderful weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment